i Use and Thoroughly Endorse this Program!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need your Help!

I am putting together some content to help Newbies and lapsed Onliners engage meaningfully and benefit from the myriad of resources available.


My starting point is to research and provide valuable Reviews and Information on topics of interest to the over 40s online. Essentially I want to unearth as many useful free resources as possible and share your insights. This blog will only really work if people contribute, hint, hint...


The initial topics that I will be focusing on will be: Health, Fitness, Leisure, Travel, Work From Home, Internet Marketing for Over 40s, and useful Online Shopping sites. There is a limit at how much diversity I can cover, but if you have ideas such as Online Dating Services or  Genealogy (not an initial plan I might add), then i will endeavor to provide as much valuable information as I can in these areas.


Please connect if you would like to engage with this new community, I'd love to hear your story.



No comments:

Post a Comment