i Use and Thoroughly Endorse this Program!

Monday, November 9, 2009

#3 Google ranking out of 18 million!

No this isn't a self indulgent pat on the back! Blogging is not complicated. A few minutes of quality information can get your message in front of a tonne of searchers for free!


The above Blog was submitted just two weeks ago and is already on the same front page as PAID advertising.


Creating your online presence is not complicated, if you tune in to what works. Reinventing the wheel in a universe where wheels become obsolete very quickly can be a a soul destroying strategy.


As per my Facebook profile. I'm online to have FUN, Inspire and be Inspired. All connections are valued, half my online energy is leeching information from all those clever 'wheel inventors' and the other half offering my help to those that want it.


So if any of this resonates just RSS us on the side and/or connect on Facebook or Twitter. My experience to date is that Facebook probably offers more solid connections than Twitter-although I have unearthed some useful resources on that medium.


Keep having Fun-or start if you're not!!


Cheers Kiaran

No comments:

Post a Comment